In partnership with the National Squash Centre and Squash Australia, the Carrara Squash Club is driven to build and grow community partnerships around the Gold Coast region in South East Queensland.
Carrara is establishing Community Partnerships around the region to do the following -
- to collaborate and share ideas
- to encourage community groups and local sports to use the Squash court facilities for coaching and training purposes
- to network and build relationships with profit and not-for-profit organisations
- to support its partners in a financial and a non-financial capacity
- to encourage members from the Squash Club and its partners to participate, engage and support each other.
- to encourage more Squash Club members to participate in other partnerships
- to cross-promote activities, events and fundraisers with its partners.
- to share mutual respect and values
- to grow the profile of the Club and its partners in the community
- to help the community
- to listen and engage with new ideas
CURRENT COMMUNITY PARTNERS
Carrara Saints Football Club
The Carrara Saints are members of the Queensland AFL and have a dedicated player base across Juniors and Seniors. The Club is proud to engage with the community in the local region with a rich, proud and welcoming culture that is driven to provide a base for players and supporters to come together and build a happy community.
Check out more about the Saints - http://carrarasaints.club/
MUDGEERABA NERANG & DISTRICTS CRICKET CLUB
This proud cricket club in the Gold Coast region has a proud history dating back more than 130 years after being formed from a family who crossed over to the region from Ireland and settled on the Gold Coast. It is a family friendly club with a strong Senior base and a great junior representation.
For more details, please check out their website - https://mndcc.com.au/